Last updated: 2018 05 24
Quantum Up Inc (Company) is a U.S. based marketing firm. Quantum Up Inc provides products, coaching, and consulting relating primarily to marketing and mindset.
SCOPE OF POLICY
- Customers – individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to use Quantum Up Inc Services with the creation or administration of a Quantum Up Inc account.
- Event/Marketing Participants – individuals who provide their information to Quantum Up Inc when they register for Quantum Up Inc webinars, subscribe to marketing material, participate in surveys or contests, or attend other Quantum Up Inc events.
- Website Visitors – individuals who visit Quantum Up Inc’ Website and opt to provide contact information including an email address to receive communications from Quantum Up Inc.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Quantum Up Inc asks for your account information which includes your name, business name, email address, physical address, phone number, credit card and bank account information (stored directly with a third party processor), and website domain. By voluntarily providing Quantum Up Inc with your account information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data.
Quantum Up Inc may ask for your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. Participation in events, surveys, contents, or subscribing to marketing material is voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this personal data.
At your option, Quantum Up Inc asks and may collect your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. By voluntarily providing Quantum Up Inc with your information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data. It is never sold or rented In addition, we also collect information such as web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or other information as part of aggregated data.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Quantum Up Inc uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with Quantum Up Inc for the Services.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of Quantum Up Inc’ Services.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
- To collect payment and bill for our Services.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- To register your domain and IP address through ARIN (American Registry for Internet Numbers).
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and Quantum Up Inc.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Quantum Up Inc shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- Advertising – Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
- Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- Aggregated or De-identified Data – We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. Liquid Web may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Quantum Up Inc in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent – Quantum Up Inc may share your information with your consent.
DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
When Quantum Up Inc no longer has a legitimate business need to process your personal information, or no longer has a need to keep your personal information for any legal, tax, or regulatory reason, we will either delete or anonymize it.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
For individuals in the EEA, Quantum Up Inc’ legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. Quantum Up Inc will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for Quantum Up Inc to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, Quantum Up Inc will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
Quantum Up Inc is a US company and stores your information in the U.S. Quantum Up Inc may transfer your personal information to countries other than the country in which you live. Whenever Quantum Up Inc transfers personal information originating from the EEA or Switzerland to other countries not deemed adequate under applicable data protection law, it will do so on the basis of the EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
We will comply with such requests to the extent legally required by applicable law. For EU individuals, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for consumers and businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, or wish to exercise any of your statutory rights, please contact us here: https://BigTicketSetup.com/contact
Quantum Up Inc
7051 Hwy 70S #193
Nashville TN 37221 USA
service [at] quantumup.com